A portable gas detector that simultaneously monitors and displays up to five potential atmospheric hazards
Simultaneously monitor and display up to five atmospheric hazards with the GasAlertMicro 5 Series. Adaptable to a variety of applications, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series has an extensive selection of user-settable field options and is available as either a standard toxic gas model, a PID model for the detection VOCs, or an IR model for CO2 detection.
Use the passcode function to prevent unauthorized modifications of the instrument’s settings. Compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, the GasAlertMicro 5 Series is unparalleled in its versatility, performance and overall value.
• Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional GasAlertMicro 5 Features:
• Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
• Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
• Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery packs
• Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese